Will Visual Impact Cardio Help You Lose Body Fat?
As soon as I heard Rusty Moore was producing a fat loss cardio guide I knew it was going to be something special.
I’ve been quite the fan of his ever since he released his first fitness course Visual Impact Muscle Building. This course I still recommend to this day for any men who want to get bigger muscles without looking like a meathead.
Then he came out with his women’s guide that laid out just how women can workout with weights without turning into miniature versions of men. A guide I recommend for any woman looking for the slim feminine physique.
And now Rusty has taken on cardio, and more specifically using cardio to burn fat.
Rusty explains why conventional cardio wisdom is wrong and how his strategy is the optimum way to lost fat in the video on the visual impact cardio site. If you haven’t seen that yet I recommend you having a watch so Rusty can explain some of the finer details for you…
How Will Visual Impact Cardio Help You?
Rusty has devised what he calls ‘strategic cardio’. Put simply it is the optimum balance of interval training mixed with stready state cardio in order to maximize calories consumption and fat loss.
In his guide Rusty will help you:
- Use your Lactate Threshold to workout in such a way as to always be burning the most amount of fat possible…
- Overcome stubborn body fat issues…Learn how dieting alone rarely gets the job done with stubborn fat…
- Discover how insulin works, more specifically how even the smallest amounts can drastically reduce the effectiveness of your fat loss workout…
- Move from beginner all the way to pro with 3 progressive 8-week workout cycles. Go from couch potato all the way to your ideal body fat percentage without putting undue pressure on your body…
And this is just some of the things you will get from this program, for a more in-depth look click here to check out his site or carry on reading for the full program contents
Let’s take a peak behind the veil and see what exactly is included in the Visual Impact Cardio package…
Introduction: Losing Body Fat as a “Skill”
Chapter 1: Calories Burned After Exercise Don’t Amount to Much
Chapter 2: Focus on Calories Burned During the Workout
Chapter 3: Calories Burned: Intervals Vs Steady State
Chapter 4: A 1 Page Interval Training Summary
Chapter 5: How Interval Training Actually Works
Chapter 6: Calorie Deficit, Calories Burned, & Fat Loss
Chapter 7: Burning Stubborn Body Fat
Chapter 8: Calories, Food, and Workout Timing
Chapter 9: Improving Popular Fat Loss Programs
Chapter 10: Separating Fat Loss & Resistance Training
Chapter 11: Visual Impact Cardio Preparation
Chapter 12: The Beginner’s Cycle
Chapter 13: The Intermediate Cycle
Chapter 14: The Advanced Cycle
Chapter 15: The Maintenance Plan
Chapter 16: Final Thoughts
Also included are training logs so you can accurately track your workouts.
Who would benefit most from this program?
- ‘Couch potatos’ who would like a structured program to get them to their peak body fat percentages
- ‘Cardio Lovers’ who are looking to make their workouts more efficient at losing/burning fat
- Experiences Gym Goers who are struggling to lose that last 10-15 pounds
What are the downsides of this program?
- The book is quite in-depth, it’s not something you can just buy and get started with straight away, it will require some reading on your behalf.
- You will need to use the training logs provided, the nature of your workouts means that you will need to keep notes.
- It is a cardio guide (hence the name!). So if you are the type of guy/girl that likes to train with weights then this might not be the program for you (if this is you then check out Rusty’s other programs; Guys click here, Ladies click here)
VI Cardio Summary
Rusty has definitely hit this one out the park. If you are looking for the most comprehensive and current cardio program on the market designed to cut away at your stubborn body fat then this is most def the course for you.
Even if you aren’t interested in taking up a cardio training program I recommend checking out the product page anyway, I guarantee you will learn something new about burning fat!
Tags: cardio fat loss, cardio for fat loss, cardio program, cardio training review, fat burning cardio, rusty moore, visual impact cardio, visual impact cardio program, visual impact cardio review, visual impact review